ładowanie
dsj2pl
🇵🇱🇬🇧

Forum: 🥒Cucumber season - spring 2024

You can use the asterisk (*) character to replace part of a word. For example, "jump*" will find all posts with the words: jump, jumps, jumping, etc.
Page:
@Kris, nawet przez myśl mi nie przeszło że chcesz się sprzeczać, pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę jak najlepiej✌️ ja po prostu jestem reprezentantem starej sceny, a już w 2001 roku trafiały się osoby które np wysyłały na turnieje repy skoków skończonych przez kompa, próbowały wysyłać repy skoków z edytorem wiatru, finalnie scena si3 rozpadła przez cziterów którzy zniszczyli top30 na mediamond.fi, a jak wyszedł edytor zmiennych wiatrów to okazało się że nawet osoby z top10 pl bezczelnie używały go w turniejach oskarżając wszystkich o czitowanie🤷‍♂️ więc ciut wyczulony na tym punkcie jestem, sorki jeśli przez to jestem "ciężki w odbiorze" czy coś, efekt nie zamierzony. Po prostu staramy się uniknąć powtórki z (nie)rozrywki✌️
🇬🇧 Translate
Who's going to be messing around here @Kris, when it comes to advanced things that require effort, I also think so, but changing the date is easily accessible to everyone. Not paying attention to it may also discourage some people. It's strange that the replay server doesn't verify this date in any way when sharing. These codes originated from the PC version, where you just need to save the old replay again and you have a fresh date (such a bug). There, contest codes are a must. @Darek, oh my, you're fast. 😁 Unfortunately, I'm out, I don't have a new phone yet, and adding everything manually is a torment. I think I prefer these codes after all, I don't like jumping not in "my" colors. It's also easier to generate them with a script, and typing them in 16 times once a week is not a big problem. I guess there's no other way but to shorten the player's name, e.g. Dariusz -> Darek and there are already 2 more characters. 👍
@Dawid, a np. Konrad jak ma skrócić żeby mieć imię i nazwisko w nazwie? 🤔 Nie trzeba generować całego stroju, można np. losować co(kask,narty,etc) i kolor (nawet w formie liczb, licząc od lewej np) ale to już Twój wybór, więc jak zdecydujesz tak będzie👍 na ten mały turniej kod raczej nie potrzebny. Też w sumie można losować które skocznie mamy skakać w danym tygodniu(małe, duże, etc, przy formie turnieju proponowanej przez Krisa), i tylko w ostatnim tygodniu było by wiadomo z wyprzedzeniem, więc wtedy kod lub kolorki Btw. Info o startach turniejów mogły by też lecieć w powiadomieniach🤔
🇬🇧 Translate
@Darek, maybe he could not have the full name if needed? 😀 Most of us probably don't have and have never had any issues with authorship. There will be notifications about various things, I haven't had time to do it yet. 👍
Shieet, a tournament 😮 I understand that it's independent of LGP? Because I was just about to post information that we are starting on July 1st and playing 8 hills each week.
@jcoob, yes yes, unofficial. I don't get involved in official tournaments🙂
@jcoob, there is the organizer. 👍 Great that it's a classic formula, but other ones are also welcome in other tournaments. @Darek, generally speaking, it would be better if we didn't have to type in these codes or colors. Fortunately, in mobile tournaments, this will be rare if we stick to random draws. We could also follow @Kris's advice and not require this, at least in "for parsley" tournaments, or leave the decision to the organizer.
@Dawid, in total, every tournament is "for parsley", not counting rankings 😉 probably best in unofficial tournaments with nothing👍
@Darek, for now, yes, but who knows what the future will bring. 😉
@Dawid, by the way. Where's my parsley for the May Day cup? 🤣
Page:
🔥Jump news» 🇭🇺HUN 226,80 m🥉📱 DARIUSZ KLIMEK «» 🇮🇹ITA 255,48 m🥉📱 DARIUSZ KLIMEK «»