ładowanie
dsj2pl
🇵🇱🇬🇧

Forum: 🇬🇧conversations in English🇬🇧

You can use the asterisk (*) character to replace part of a word. For example, "jump*" will find all posts with the words: jump, jumps, jumping, etc.
Page:
Darek
Grand Champ
2023-10-29, 06:34 UTC+2
@Zeppelin, Sorry about jumps, it was taking so long because some stupid flue catch me :/. About 🇮🇹ITA, really nice lenght, if i remember good, 2 or 3 persons fall 257.9x in old days. Its hard to land there, but i dont think its impossible. +- 2.5 years ago someone ask me to check how far is possible to jump with wind editor on each hills, then i was struggling a lot on 2 hills - 🇮🇹ITA and 🇧🇾BLR because of landing problems. But after +- 1 week of trying i start landing like 40/60% of jumps over 290m on 🇮🇹ITA, one of the longest on YT :
I was also checking lower winds, and i manage multiple time to land 258,259, etc. It's still really hard even with wind editor - when its possible to have oportuninty to fall or land 257+ in almoust every jump as long as we decide to practice with WE. I guess speed of jumper have big impact on landing - and game is not giving for Us cleare information about speed, we can say its possible to check it by how fast we move from poin A to point B.... But dosbox ruin it - because of bad optimalization, even wen i try to record 2 replays to make one video comparing them, i was forced to live that project completly, same replay recorded on PC 3 time was having different lenght(time lenght) because of game is not running smoothly. So i guess landing 257/258 on 🇮🇹ITA is 50% of skill - because to land there We need to know how to do it, and manage to perfectly execute what we plan. But because of lack information about speed, etc, its also 50% of luck. Chance to land 258+ in first try, in case of never practising it with WE i guess is like 0.00x%.
Domin
Team A
2023-10-29, 21:17 UTC+2
@SEVERIN Nice jumps, congrats 💪. Could you upload the italy crash?
Zeppelin
Pre-jumper
2023-10-30, 08:40 UTC+2
Is coming this morning, didn't get around to do it on the weekends, weekends are always family time as long as I'm home... EDIT: Uploaded And because I got the wind editor to work finally, I was able to check. If the wind would have not fallen below 3,8 at the end the jump would have been 258,09 crashed. I got too high in that jump and lost that height badly in that jump at the end, but it's still a nice jump. If I stick around for that hill a while longer I guess I'll get to low 257 landed sooner or later, but I'll have to see how long I manage to stay on that hill. I feel if I jump too long on the same hill my jumps start to get worse and I make stupid errors...
Darek
Grand Champ
2023-10-30, 21:26 UTC+2
@Zeppelin, i guess it could be much longer. You take up jumper really early. Using wind editor to put wind, to jump already was jumped is cool feature, but is not perfectly accured - because inputs is from jump on different wind. But still it was ez 258+ in my opinion.🔥 Nice jump, i see Your gibbon is going better every day💪 Good You can finally use wind editor , much eazier to practice landing on 🇮🇹ITA, also if You jumping, still slowing down game just a little, on that one hill maybe is better to slow it a little more, nit especiqly for whole jump, but landing is much eazier with steong slow mo👍
Zeppelin
Pre-jumper
2023-10-31, 09:33 UTC+2
Yeah, I opened and landed too early, because of how far over the line I went. But with the wind drop it would not have been possible anyway and you learn something from each mistake...
Darek
Grand Champ
2023-10-31, 11:18 UTC+2
@Zeppelin, i hope You will land 258 soon💪 gibbon could be made in milion ways, and You are going with it, in direction i like the moust 🔥 I think, looking on Mediamond top 30 now, in Dominik and Adam era, 🇮🇹ITA is only hill that everyone still have chance to compeet with bouth of them, because of this crazy hard landing... So if anyone can stop A&D WR supremacy, is You on 🇮🇹ITA in my opinion💪 Btw. how much time per day/week You spend playing DSJ 2 now?
Zeppelin
Pre-jumper
2023-10-31, 12:12 UTC+2
It varies a lot... I usually do 3/4 office days a week and go for a few hours of work and then something else for 45min as break, atm often DSJ, other than that sometimes in the evening when everyone else is sleeping early and I have no interest in watching TV or something else. Oh and I'd say Italy is not the only WR that's beatable. There are a LOT that I deem completely impossible, Estonia, Latvia, etc. But there are also hills where it should technically be possible. EDIT: And honestly I think that Italy is rather hard to beat because that progressively increasing wind at the end of a jump that helps with landing is so rare...
Darek
Grand Champ
2023-11-01, 11:47 UTC+2
@Domin, how long it takes for You to jump all this 4 jumps that You uploaded?(i will try to find time to run my laptop and accept them today, btw. Please always fill date of jump🙂) @Zeppelin, i guess 🇸🇮SLO is also not so hard to beat. one of Jeznik Brothers jumped close to old Romek Karwat WR with huge mistake in air, so minimum 290.5+ is possible there without seeds, looking on that Jeznik jump. And after checking mediamonds WRs, now( for me )it's all (🇸🇮SLO and 🇮🇹ITA) that is possible to beat without realy crazy wind. Maybe..yee, maybe also 🇭🇺HUN and 🇦🇺AUS is an option. But in my opinion, if we tal about WRs including seeds jumps - only this 2/4 hills is durable to someone who just run game, and use "standard start cup and exit, then start again" windserching🤷‍♂️ There are hills like 🇱🇻LAT, where wind is so so so important. Not only in the air but also before the take off. Using wind editor with static 4.1m/s if i remember good, 196m is durable. But when we start from 2.5 and change wind when we take off to 4.1 then 202.5 is not something extremly hard. So even there is still room to improvement - but wind needs to go : from crazy low to crazy high, in jump that we do everything almoust perfect. Btw. Your wind editor problems was because of java was not installed or what?
Zeppelin
Pre-jumper
2023-11-01, 13:32 UTC+2
I guess I have multiple Java versions installed so there were errors, if I open it with right click then I can chose the correct version. One WR that was doable now seems less likely doable, so gz @Domin for 🇳🇱NED . I already got quite close there, I'll upload it once I find time. Also generally the hills with high inrun wind gives you the chances of getting there because there already were jumps of the old days with really good wind because it's more likely if you already have high starting wind. Though 🇨🇿CZE for example seems impossible, the 159.55 just seems to far.
Domin
Team A
2023-11-01, 15:12 UTC+2
@Zeppelin, Thx. Ned had much space to get the new wr, even by the classic wind searching. With the AM method, i think the 129-129.5 is still possible. BTW great results. Grts again. Ps. We changed the set high wind to low at some Hills (20years ago i think no one try) - like Kor, Lit and there are spectacular jumps. And some Hills hadnt change - Nor, kzk, cze - there was to bug speed on takeoff. @darek Irl 142.22 m and aut 85.28 was from last year /November. I will check the date later. Ps 2 Hills WRs, that i think is most easy to beat without AM are: Chi 247+ 🇭🇺HUN 231+ 🇸🇮SLO 290.5+ 🇫🇷FRA 181 from the low wind at the start Kot 179 from the low Ned... Nów will be harder 😉 What about ita - will be hard to Land 257.5, height of falling, speed, and position of skies and the and. There must be combination of lukcy conditions. 2 years ago, Marcin Barwikowski aka BoogieMan came back and was really closed to Land his try on 257.5 on ita. Maybe i will try this Hill again one Day. Greetings
Page: