ładowanie
dsj2pl
🇵🇱🇬🇧

Forum: Turnieje PC

Strona:
Iirc while browsing replays to look for different techniques on different hills I also saw 0,51 from someone. If I find time I'll try to look for it. But that's not only WRs, but generally long jumps...
@Zeppelin, its possibile to find seeds like this normalny, in that deleted conversation i was counting how much 0.4 and 0.5 is on first 15 minutes after midnight - in DSJ runed by dosbox, and bimber of them was high. For example i was jumping streight from MŚ DOS, so for me even 0.6+ was possible in old data, but i think i never find so variable wind in old days. What was 20 years ago, and who was supporting windserching with cheet engine, or something ealse we will never know, its impossible to check it now and never will be🤷‍♂️ Anyway, it dont change nothing about supporting with any of AM. If we dont use any supporting methods, we will: - lost a lot of time for wind serching, so we will make much less jumps in same amount of time, compared to using any support. -we wont be abble to say exacly what is seed value, so we will be jumping sometimes on less variabble winds that we think, and after long windserching leading us to nothing, we will accept less variable wind, just to start finally jumping, again loosing time -windserching will bring frustration from time to time - bigger frustration, less focus, big chance to overreact when jumping, we will make much more mistakes,etc -also it will be making us tired of game much faster -if we start "geting hot" and cup end, we will be cold before we will find another good wind, so there is much less chance, that when we finally will have wind providing chance for PB, we will be abble to use it right -every seed could "give us what we wish" almoust in every jump, in half of jumps, in less then 6/4 jumps, and sometimes it wont give for us any good wind in air. jumping once on 1 seed, have nothing common with jumping on it all the time. -etc, much more little things, that have big impact on our PBs So compare jumps with and without supporting, or making a tournament, when someone use AM, and rest no. Its simply unfair. Anyway, DSJ 2 for PC end, when EZW was not relesed, but created. Or maybe even earlier😔Then it rebirth, and die for good with AM, and there wont be any ressurection - only confusion about every single good jump🤷‍♂️
To be honest I'm not so certain that mobile is completely safe. It's not like Android is such a rock solid OS. Phones can be rooted, there's virtualization, etc. There's plenty of mobile games that can be hacked with slowdown etc.
@Zeppelin, fair enough point👍 in early days from Mobile on YT there was video of someone jump on rooted phone and use slow mo. So its 100% possible. Good for us optimalization of game is so bad, even running recording programs could make game running like minimal slow mo/minimal boost speed in random moments. On this video, recorded on one of fastest smartphone possible to buy on that time, using slow mo program was making game complletly unplayablle, because random speed changes was on crazy level. I think in PC slowdown is ok, because We can buy old PC, and game will run slow, also prople like Roman Karwat make they records on old PC's, that was not so old in time when it happend. On smartphones everyone have almoust same game speed, so slowdown will be creating problem and differences, not solve it like on PC. With Domin we was trying to play on mouse, and We give up because left button work like a normall "click", but right button is working like a back button. And there multituch work like clicking same button, but in different pleace on screen, not like a secound button. We are "not to good with phones" so we was not ablle to make it. But people are smart and always will find a way if they really wish something. So we will never know. Me and Jcoob sometimes record innreal time our jumps, and we have recorded jumpsthat are really close to our PB's. About rest - we havent got proof, so we just simply need to belive they jump without support. I was always wonder is it possible to use some auto-clickers to do all the job for us, but i never use programs like this, so i uninstall program before i learn how to use it. But im noob as hell in android world, maybe its eazy even for kids? Adik was sugesting that on tablets probbably is posibble to run cheet engine like on PC, but we dont find any for android. But again, im noob in android world - so someone familiar with this world maybe will say its eazy to do it? I guess, one day(hope not in next couple years) someone will find not one, but a lot of way to cheet. And then Mobile will end like PC version, and will be just simply "another game to uninstall for good". but for now - community of this game is crazy small. So big chace that if noone is cheeting now, it will stay this way for long time🙂 But yeee, saying that mobile is 100%"cleane" is more like religion, not like sience.🤷‍♂️
Strona:
Odpowiedz
🔥Skoki news» 🇫🇮FIN 117,38 m🥈📱 Jakub Bastek «» 🇧🇾BLR 268,11 m🥈📱 DARIUSZ KLIMEK «»