ładowanie
dsj2pl
🇵🇱🇬🇧

Forum: 🇬🇧conversations in English🇬🇧

Strona:
Thanks, yeah that 128.47 crash especially is a nice jump, though I use a slightly different gibbon technique than Adam and Domin. I feel it gives me more stability maybe at the downside of losing a bit of distance that would be possible in single jumps. In that jump I just missed a bit of wind to get comfortably over the line so I got to greedy... But I guess that just has to happen sometimes if you want to max out your jumps...
New WR in 🇨🇳CHI K205 incoming! That one was hard... Jumping the same hill since November... Got close with really nice wind in November but made some mistakes in the flight und then finally managed to do a consistent jump with nice wind again :)
@Zeppelin, Congratulations Severin. You did an amazing result! Bravo and we are waiting for more! Herzlichen Glückwunsch Severin. Du hast ein erstaunliches Ergebnis erzielt! Bravo und wir warten auf mehr!
@Zeppelin, Extra results! :) grats!
@Zeppelin, 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💪
@WATSMAN Don't expect too much, China was on the Top3 hills of where I think WRs are still possible. I even did calculations on where it would be easiest, and there are maybe 1 or 2 other hills like China. On many other hills it's simply not possible for me while staying sane ;)
@Zeppelin, 🥳 with pleasure i welcome You on 300+ club Bro🙂 lets go 302+ 🔥
Thx :) But relax, 302 is definitely not planned atm. First some other hills and then further than Remek...
Strona:
Odpowiedz
🔥Skoki news» 🇫🇮FIN 117,38 m🥈📱 Jakub Bastek «» 🇧🇾BLR 268,11 m🥈📱 DARIUSZ KLIMEK «»